Barnard Startup Summit
This June, the Athena Center for Leadership and Barnard Entrepreneurship Network (BEnet) are hosting the summer 2021 Barnard Startup Summit.
In this three-day virtual boot camp, participants will:
- Determine which business structure best suits your for-profit business idea.
- Learn how to protect your business's name and brand.
- Get a look into the ins-and-outs of financing your business, including how to raise capital and source investors.
- See how you can use marketing and PR to advance your idea.
- Develop and practice an "elevator pitch" that you can use for possible investors!
Applications for the Summit are now closed.
Questions? Please contact Christina Graham (email@example.com).
|This program is in partnership with