Barnard Startup Summit
The Athena Center for Leadership and Barnard Entrepreneurship Network (BEnet) invite you to apply to the summer 2021 Barnard Startup Summit.
In this three-day virtual boot camp, you will:
- Determine which business structure best suits your for-profit business idea.
- Learn how to protect your business's name and brand.
- Get a look into the ins-and-outs of financing your business, including how to raise capital and source investors.
- See how you can use marketing and PR to advance your idea.
- Develop and practice an "elevator pitch" that you can use for possible investors!
This joint program is open to all Barnard students and alumnae with all levels of expertise and across industries. Apply here.
Dates: Thursday, June 17th - Saturday, June 19th
Deadline to Apply: May 1st
Decisions released: May 10th
Deadline to confirm participation: May 25th
Questions? Please contact Christina Graham (email@example.com).
|This program is in partnership with